1- Multiple Myeloma and other Plasma Cell Neoplasms
2- Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma
3- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
4- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
5- Myeloproliferative Neoplasms (other than CML)
6- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
7- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
8- Acute Lymphoid Leukemia
9- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
11- COVID 19 and hematology malignancies
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
•Abstracts should be written in English, and text (except of title, authors, and affiliation) should be no more than 500 words.
•Entries should consist of Objective, Methodology, Results and Conclusion.
•Please do not use tables or figures.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
• Abstracts sent via E-mail and fax will not be accepted.
• Deadline for sending abstracts: 17 August 2023
• Papers that do not comply with abstract submission requirements will not be evaluated.
• Please indicate the most appropriate topic by selecting from the categories provided on the system.
• All correspondence will be made with the author who submitted the abstract.
• Acceptance letters will be sent till the 21 August 2023 to the corresponding author's e-mail address